Please before contacting us, make sure you have checked this page for the information you are looking for.
Why double chance on matches with really small odds?
- We just want you to pay attention, because according to our algorithm it is not so sure outcome and odd shouldn’t be so small.
- This option can be used if you are trading on soccer matches.
What percentage is represented?
- It represents probability of achieving the predicted outcome
Why there is a prediction x2 and odd on a home win is really small?
- It means that there is a chance that the home team won't win, we call this "surprise match", you should either avoid this match or play against the favorite.
Do you have fixed matches?
- No, we do not provide fixed matches, all predictions are generated by machine.
How good you are?
- Please follow us for some time, track our free betting tips and free predictions before committing to becoming a VIP User.
Where can I see your past predictions?
- The first options are betting predictions page and click past predictions button you will end up on a page with past predictions.
- The second option is fixtures & results and betting tips page, click on a calendar button and select a past date.
- The third option is to select a particular soccer league and check the results page.
Why some of the matches don't have a prediction?
- Not enough data was collected for a particular match, so no predictions are generated.
My bookie doesn't have matches that you have predictions for?
- This usually for the lower leagues. We can not help you with this. Please, before becoming a VIP user make sure that your bookie has soccer matches that we offer.
Do you do a refund if I am not happy with the product?
- No, we do not do a refund, we offer different ways to test our premium predictions. Check our T&C page before making a payment.
What else you should know?
- Odds displayed on the website are correct at the time of publishing, however odds may change so please check your bookmaker website.